- Nick Jonas Ex-girlfriend Devastated; Feels She Can’t Compete With Hottie Priyanka Chopra!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Super-awesome, Says Nick Jonas' Brother Kevin
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Despite Being HIGHEST PAID Heroine Of Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra's Fee For Bharat Is Staggering!
- Priyanka Chopra's Friends Warn Her Not To Get Too Close To Nick Jonas; This Reason To Be Blamed?
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Are Not Interested In Each Other? Their Body Language Says It All
Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra must be role model for several girls who dream to be like PeeCee.
And now, Priyanka has been trying to motivate girls to empower themselves as she feels girls have the ability to transform their own lives and help in growing India's economy.
Priyanka who holds the position of the UNICEF India goodwill ambassador also feels that girls in India are not getting enough opportunities to prove their worth.
"Girls have the ability to transform their own lives, develop their own enterprises and help grow India's economy," said Priyanka. "I strongly advocate that parents, care-givers and educators must give the girls more and more opportunities to grow in their lives," she added.
Priyanka has been an active part of UNICEF's adolescent work since the last eight years and the actress recently met some young girls, being treated under the Building Young Futures Programme to celebrate International Youth Day.
"I met girls who have experienced incredible hardship in their lives. Building Young Futures has given them a voice and confidence or daring as they call it. These girls are working together, setting up businesses, planning their futures; they are empowered to handle the challenges life throws at them," asserted Priyanka.