- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
- This Game Of Thrones Star Accompanies Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas On A Double Date!
- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
The duo has worked together in the film Aitraaz but after that both the actresses were never seen together. Kareena confirmed that she saw approached for the documentary and said, "Priyanka recently did call me for something she's doing and asked me to be a part of it. I will do it, of course. But I don't want to talk about it right now."
Both the actresses are associated with UNICEF. Priyanka Chopra is the National Ambassador for promoting child rights and adolescence whereas Kareena Kapoor is the Indian Celebrity Advocate supporting children's education.
Kareena Kapoor also denied the reports of her cold war with Priyanka Chopra. The actress was quoted saying, "There can never be a problem with Priyanka. I really respect and like her a lot as a person and an actress. I am very fond of her. There can never be any issue with her. We are colleagues and actors and we respect each other."