- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
- Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Meet Hillary Clinton! View Pictures
The duo has worked together in the film Aitraaz but after that both the actresses were never seen together. Kareena confirmed that she saw approached for the documentary and said, "Priyanka recently did call me for something she's doing and asked me to be a part of it. I will do it, of course. But I don't want to talk about it right now."
Both the actresses are associated with UNICEF. Priyanka Chopra is the National Ambassador for promoting child rights and adolescence whereas Kareena Kapoor is the Indian Celebrity Advocate supporting children's education.
Kareena Kapoor also denied the reports of her cold war with Priyanka Chopra. The actress was quoted saying, "There can never be a problem with Priyanka. I really respect and like her a lot as a person and an actress. I am very fond of her. There can never be any issue with her. We are colleagues and actors and we respect each other."