- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
She's played glamorous roles and a girl-next-door in several of her past films. But Priyanka Chopra, who will be seen playing boxing champion M.C. Mary Kom in a biopic, says essaying an athlete in a film was almost unthinkable for her.
Mary Kom has thus, taught Priyanka a valuable lesson.
"I never thought I will play an athlete or I can become an athlete. I didn't know anything about sports. Besides, who would have thought that a girl can develop muscles and biceps, but that happened with me," said Priyanka Chopra.
"I learnt that if you are adamant to achieve something, anything can happen and you can do anything. This was a very inspiring thing for me," added the Mary Kom actress.
Priyanka Chopra's Mary Kom marks the directorial debut of Omung Kumar and it wil hit theatres on September 5.