- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
Shilpa Shetty watched the movie Mary Kom recently along with her husband and Shilpa was so touched by the film that tears rolled down her cheeks.
Shilpa congratulated Priyanka for her performance in Mary Kom saying that she cried while watching the flick.
"Just saw #MaryKom all actors performed so well but @priyankachopra u rocked it. Omung's done a fab job. Cried my eyeballs out. Must watch tweetos," Shilpa posted on her Twitter page.
Meanwhile, Shilpa Shetty's husband, Raj Kundra also praised the film as well as the real life characters. "The real star of #marykom in her real life is Onler. Family support is all you need! And in Reel life @priyankachopra u made my wife cry," tweeted Raj.
Since the release of Omung Kumar's Mary Kom, actress Priyanka Chopra has been receiving all round appreciation and we think she deserves so, considering her performance in the biopic.