- Priyanka Chopra Is Super-awesome, Says Nick Jonas' Brother Kevin
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Despite Being HIGHEST PAID Heroine Of Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra's Fee For Bharat Is Staggering!
- Priyanka Chopra's Friends Warn Her Not To Get Too Close To Nick Jonas; This Reason To Be Blamed?
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Are Not Interested In Each Other? Their Body Language Says It All
- Varun Dhawan & Ayushmann Khurrana React To Priyanka Chopra's Quantico Controversy!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Denies To COMPROMISE Just To Get A Film Opposite Shahrukh Khan [Inside Details]
- Rishi Kapoor Calls Donald Trump A CLOWN & Praises Kim Jong Un!
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Look Deeply In Love; Indulge In Some Cute PDA At His Cousin's Wedding!
- Pooja Bhatt SLAMS Trolls For Calling Priyanka Chopra To Apologise For The Latest Quantico Episode!
- Priyanka Chopra Apologises For 'Indian Nationalists' Terror Plot In 'Quantico'
- Quantico Makers Apologise To Indian Fans For Showing Them As Terrorists!
Priyanka Chopra always looks chic and stylish. Sunday was no exception, she look wowed when she hit the ramp in Varun Bahl's 'comfortable' attire as his showstopper at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2014.
The model-turned actress looked ravishing as a showstopper when she sashayed on the runway in black palazzo pants, crop top in the same shade. Priyanka Chopra had a stylish hairdo and a heavy neck piece, the actress looked absolutely stunning.
"As per my fashion sense, I like clothes that are normal. I get really shy with fancy clothes and this outfit is very wearable and comfortable," said the actress sharing her taste and choice in clothes.
This actress is not scared to shed her glamorous avatar for challenging roles. Priyanka was see an autistic girl in Barfi! and now she has done it for Mary Kom, a biopic in which will see her playing Olympic bronze medalist boxer M.C. Mary Kom.
Pee Cee was so nervous to walk the ramp. She had taken it to Twitter and tweeted "On my way to #lakmefashionweek.. Walking the ramp always makes me nervous.. What if I trip?? Yikes. Pls don't say "break a leg"!Lol," she posted on Twitter.
The 'Fashion' star is also gearing up for her next release 'Mary Kom' biopic, which is hitting theatres on September 5.
Check out the stylish avatar's of Priyanka Chopra at the LFW 2014...
The actress looked totally ravishing with her beautiful and different hairdo. She has posted her selfie in her Twitter account.
Priyanka who says was very nervous walking the ramp, in fact looked and walked gracefully.
Check out her svelte avatar that she boasts about.
Actress And The Designer
Priyanka scorched the ramp as showstopper for the designer Varun Bahl.