- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
- HOT BUZZ! Priyanka Chopra To Make A Comeback In Bollywood With Aitraaz 2?
Bollywood beauty Priyanka Chopra is all set to make her singing debut in Bollywood. Priyanka made her international singing debut with the album Exotic which was a worldwide hit which was released in the year 2013.
Actress turned singer was seen opposite international rapper Pitbull in the album. Priyanka will also sing in the biopic on Mary Kom which will release on September 5 this year. Priyanka shared the news of her singing in Bollywood when the actress was interacting with her fans on Twitter.
Few months back, Priyanka released her second album titled, I Can't Make You Love Me which also received good response from her fans. After making the mark on an the international level, Priyanka will now sing for her own film in Bollywood.
This will be the first time when Priyanka will act and sing in the same movie. Actress played the role of the boxer Mary Kom in the biopic which is directed by the filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
Priyanka will also be seen in Bhansali's much talked about film Bajirao Mastani. Actress will play the role of Kashibai, who was the first wife of the Maratha General Bajirao. Priyanka will share the screen space with actor Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone in the film.