- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
- HOT BUZZ! Priyanka Chopra To Make A Comeback In Bollywood With Aitraaz 2?
- Lingerie Babe Farrah Kader's Latest Pictures Will Make You Swoon! Too Hot To Handle
The film Mary Kom has been in the spotlight ever since the first look was launched. The trailer of Priyanka Chopra's Mary Kom received an overwhelming response from the industry and the general public.
Confirming the news says producer Sanjay Leela Bhansali's spokesperson, "Yes, Mary Kom has been declared tax-free by the government. The biopic is a tribute to the Indian icon, Mary Kom's life and hence the tax-free status will encourage audiences to recognise and support the spirit of the movie."
Meanwhile, actress Priyanka Chopra who will be seen in the shoes of Mary Kom says, "It's wonderful news. We have a compelling story to tell of a strong, determined woman who has made the nation proud. We can only hope that this will provide an impetus for more people to come to watch this story and be inspired. It's our tribute to all the unsung sports people who give so much to see the Indian flag flying high."
The film Mary Kom has been directed by Omung Kumar and is slated to release on September 5th.