TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
"Always incredible to be at the Rashtrapati Bhawan. A big thank you to the ever gracious Pranabda and Suvrama for having me at their home," the 32-year-old actress posted on her Twitter page Wednesday, before taking off on a flight to Toronto.
Priyanka has been in the capital for a two-day promotion of Mary Kom, a biopic on M.C. Mary Kom, a five-time boxing champion who has made the country proud with her laurels.
The movie is set to have its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival Thursday.