- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
Priyanka Chopra says that "our film is already successful", and hopes "it sets an example that even female centric films can do well".
When asked if she feels the film will enter Rs.100 crore club, Priyanka said, "Please! Don't put such pressure on us. Ours is a small film and don't compare us with big boys."
"Our film is already successful and I only hope that it sets an example that even female centric films can do well. I don't know what our destiny is, but I don't want to put such pressure on our film," said the actress who has won appreciation from all quarters for etching out the role of boxing champion M.C. Mary Kom convincingly on the big screen.
Directed by Omung Kumar, Mary Kom came out September 5 and till Tuesday it has collected Rs.38.95 crore at the box office. The film is reportedly going steady. However, there was dip on Monday owing to Ganesh Visarjan in Mumbai, which makes for 40 percent of the total market share, said a source from the production house.