- Here's What Fans Have To Say About Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Relationship! View Funny Tweets
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Walk Hand-in-hand As They Step Out For A Dinner Date In Mumbai! Pics
- Priyanka Chopra BUYS 100-Crore House In Mumbai, Arrives With Nick Jonas For House-warming Ceremony
- Attracting Luck After Dating Alia Bhatt? Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Going To Hollywood!
- Here's Why Priyanka Chopra BROKE UP With Her Superstar EX-BF; Dating Nick To Heal Her BROKEN Heart!
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas To Opt For A Live-in Relationship!
The feature film Girl Rising will be released in India in local language and Priyanka Chopra is very happy that several actresses have joined the initiative.
As a matter of fact, 'The Girl Rising: Engage India' campaign is dedicated to raise awareness and change attitudes towards education of girls through the film Girl Rising. Meanwhile, Mary Kom actress Priyanka Chopra said that female actors don't just have cat fights but they also join together for any good cause.
"I the kind of women got involved in this film and the international actors, who have been part of this, really gave Girl Rising film a voice. And, I am very proud to be a part of Girl Rising and bringing this film to India," said Priyanka Chopra.
She further added, "In India, nine actresses will be telling the stories of these nine girls. Freida Pinto will be part of it, I am a part of it, and the beauty of it was, it just took one phone call from me. I called my colleagues and all of them said yes. They didn't even hesitate once that it's for another girl. Thus, proving a point that female actors don't only have cat fights; we come together for causes we believe in."