- Did Deepika Padukone Offend Priyanka Chopra & Her Fans? Gets Bashed Mercilessly For Being 'Jealous'
- They Desperately Need Our Help: Priyanka On Meeting Rohingya Refugee Kids
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Magical At Prince Harry-Meghan Markle's Wedding & The After Party! [PICS]
- Disha Patani's Dream To Work With Salman Khan Comes True, Joins Bharat After Priyanka Chopra!
- Beach Bum! Priyanka Chopra Flaunts Her Chiseled Body While Looking Red Hot In A Monokini [Pictures]
Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra recently got into a disturbing state of affairs as police busted a sex racket in one of her properties in Mumbai.
Police on a tip-off recently raided a spa which was in one of the floors of a building which is owned by Mary Kom actress Priyanka Chopra.
Three girls were rescued in the operation but the owner of the spa managed to flee away. Although, owner of the concerned property, Priyanka Chopra has not been interrogated by Police till now, the actress has issued a legal notice to the spa owner, Manik Soni who is currently absconding.
Priyanka Chopra's mother confirmed the news saying, "We have already taken action. We have sent a legal notice to the spa owner."
Meanwhile, actress Priyanka Chopra who is busy shooting for Bajirao Mastani talking on the issue said, "When we rent properties we don't go and check what is happening in the bedroom. Hence I had no knowledge about what is happening there."
Actress Priyanka Chopra further adds, "It's a police case and police is investigating the matter. We are law abiding citizens and if there is anything that is against the law, we will obviously stand by whatever the cops say."