- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
During the trailer launch event, Priyanka Chopra talks about the film Mary Kom as well as the subject of the film, the lady boxer herself.
Priyanka informed that the story of the biopic Mary Kom is mostly taken from the real life of Mary Kom while, some portion is picked up from a documentary.
Priyanka who has spent considerable time with Mary Kom during the shooting of the film, said that Mary Kom who apparently is a very tough woman, also has a sweet girly side. "Mary is a girly girl. She always wears nail paint inside her boxing glooves," said Priyanka.
The talented actress also praised the boxer for managing her passion for boxing as well as family responsibilties simultaneously. "It's really hard to be a wife, fighter and mother at a time. She is a rebel without a cause and I think most successful people are those who break the boundaries," asserted Priyanka.
The film Mary Kom directed by Omung Kumar is set to release on September 5th and the trailer of suggests the film to be a must watch flick.