- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
- Lingerie Babe Farrah Kader's Latest Pictures Will Make You Swoon! Too Hot To Handle
During the trailer launch event, Priyanka Chopra talks about the film Mary Kom as well as the subject of the film, the lady boxer herself.
Priyanka informed that the story of the biopic Mary Kom is mostly taken from the real life of Mary Kom while, some portion is picked up from a documentary.
Priyanka who has spent considerable time with Mary Kom during the shooting of the film, said that Mary Kom who apparently is a very tough woman, also has a sweet girly side. "Mary is a girly girl. She always wears nail paint inside her boxing glooves," said Priyanka.
The talented actress also praised the boxer for managing her passion for boxing as well as family responsibilties simultaneously. "It's really hard to be a wife, fighter and mother at a time. She is a rebel without a cause and I think most successful people are those who break the boundaries," asserted Priyanka.
The film Mary Kom directed by Omung Kumar is set to release on September 5th and the trailer of suggests the film to be a must watch flick.