- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
- HOT BUZZ! Priyanka Chopra To Make A Comeback In Bollywood With Aitraaz 2?
- Priyanka Chopra- Aseem Merchant Legal Tussle Gets Nasty
The proposed biopic allegedly revolves around one controversial part of Priyanka's life and the actress feels that it is an infringement of her privacy rights. A copy of the notice has been sent to Jaju as well.
It is to be mentioned, Priyanka had a controversial scuffle with her former manager Prakash Jaju as the latter then alleged that Priyanka owed him a big amount of money which she refused to pay. Things went worse when Jaju allegedly started threatening Priyanka and her family, following which the actress's father filed an FIR and Jaju was arrested and jailed for 67 days.
Now, Priyanka's ex boyfriend, Aseem Merchant is planning to make a movie titled 67 Days which Priyanka feels will reflect a ugly phase of her life and has thus, sent a legal notice to Aseem and Jaju demanding withdrawal of the project.
The notice sent by Priyanka's lawyer stated, "Our client is shocked to note that while all the news articles mention the proposed film as your (Jaju's) biopic, the promotions largely refer to our client and inclusion of aspects of her and her family life rather than references to you. You are intending to collude with Mr Merchant in violation of our client's rights, including right to privacy, defaming our client and lowering her reputation, seeking to subject her to hatred and ridicule. Our client calls upon you to withdraw all the publicity material of the film with immediate effecr, desist using or referring to any personal or confidential information about her and/ or her family, desist from producing, releasing the proposed film and tender an unconditional apology to her."
However, both Aseem and Jaju have maintained that the proposed film is primarily based on the life of Jaju and Priyanka will be just a part of the movie.