- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
- Filmfare Awards 2016: Anil Kapoor Wins Best Supporting Actor For Dil Dhadakne Do
Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra, who has already made inroads into foreign shores with her music, has signed a one-year TV development deal with US-based ABC Television Studios.
"A new step... An evolution of my creative self...yikes... Here we go," Priyanka tweeted.
The 32-year-old National Award winning actress, known for Hindi blockbusters such as Krrish 3 and Barfi!, is to top line an ABC series developed for her or star in an existing project targeted for next fall, according to a report by variety.com.
ABC head of casting Keli Lee especially came down here to sign Priyanka.
"I've been a longtime fan of ABC shows, and an admirer of how the network has changed the landscape of TV through the diversity of their lead characters," the former beauty queen said in a statement.
"I am honoured by the opportunity to share my talent with a game-changing network," added the actress, who has made a mark in the international music circuit by recording tracks with stars like Pitbull and Will.i.am.
On the homeground, she is also set to turn a producer with Madamji, to be helmed by National Award-winning director Madhur Bhandarkar.