- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
Mary Kom, Priyanka Chopra's best film ever in her career will hit the theaters on September 5. She has worked really hard for building up the muscles and body for the film. Priyanka worked for almost two years to attain that desired body.
Priyanka chopra goes to any length to get into the character has also sung a song in the film Mary Kom.
"I have sung a lori (lullaby) in the film, which comes in the important part of the film. It's a very intimate conversation between the mother and child and yes, it was fun. It has a good tune," said Priyanka. She was speaking at the trailer launch of Mary Kom on Wednesday.
Director Omung Kumar was all praise for MC Mary Kom who was so supportive and helped him out all through the shoot.
Bollywood has seen many sports based films like Chak De India, Paan Singh Tomar, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. The films based on sports have become trendy in filmdom, but Priyanka begs to differ.
She said, "This is the first film on a female athlete and it is very disrespectful to say it's a trend."
Mary Kom is a biopic about the Olympic medal-winning boxer Mary Kom. The trailer was released on Wednesday and it has got good reviews.
Watch Trailer here...