- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
And thus, the actress wants to incorporate maximum possible inputs in the biopic from Mary Kom's real life.
Priyanka wanted this film to be as authentic as possible and so visited Mary Kom's house, talked to her about her life and did lots of home-work. Now, we learnt that the wedding gown that Priyanka will be wearing in the film has been designed as per the gown that Mary Kom wore during her actual wedding.
Makers of Mary Kom also asked the boxer to give her wedding gown to them so that they could make a similar gown for Priyanka in the film. "In the film we had made it a point to be as authentic as possible and we knew that we had to shoot the wedding scene exactly the way Mary and Onler had got married.
Duplicating Onler's suit was not a problem but Mary Kom's dress was difficult to duplicate. I briefed my designer to get the exact material as Mary's dress. I wanted the same motifs that were on her gown and we got all the details," said Omung Kumar, Director of Mary Kom biopic.
The makers even discovered an old church for the reel life wedding as that will give a sense of Mary Kom's real wedding which was done in a simple way.