- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
Bipasha, 35, who was last seen in Vikram Bhatt's Creature 3D, said she was overwhelmed to hear the new film's first narration.
"It's a proud moment for me to be a part of this film, which Vikram (Phadnis) has written, lived and now he will direct too. I must say the narration which he gave me is one of the beautiful narration I ever heard. It was an overwhelming experience just to hear the first narration," Bipasha told.
The 'Raaz' actress also feels that her character Samaira in the film will be one of her best role of her career.
"It's been 14 years but I have never heard a film like this. The role of Samaira will be one of my best role in my career. I am confident that this film will touch every single person," she said.
Bipasha is eager to star the project helmed by her designer friend as their working sensibilities match.
"He has a great mind who thinks from his heart. I also someone who thinks from the heart. I could see the reflection of a fabulous director in him. He is a very real person," she said.
Her last film did not do well at the box-office and the actress said that she was completely unperturbed by the number game.
"With every passing year I realise I am happy and independent and I have money so I want to do things at my pace. I was never into the hard race of the industry. I love the selfless love which I got from the people," she said.