- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
Admitting to being "quirky" and "funny" offscreen, Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu Tuesday said she would love to do a film like "Bridget Jones's Diary", a funny take on women.
In town to promote her forthcoming release Creature 3D, the dusky Bengali beauty said, "I would love to do a film like "Bridget Jones's Diary" (2001 British romantic comedy), I think I am quite funny and quirky in my real time."
"But I have never done a film like that and I would like to work in a film that essays what a woman goes through in real life and a funny take on women. Yeah, I would love do a film like that," she told.
The movie, slated to release Sep 12, is a creature-based thriller directed by Vikram Bhatt. In the film Bipasha's character Ahaana battles a creature, based on Indian mythology and shows her transformation from a "vulnerable and lonely" girl to a powerful woman.
The actress, now in her fourteenth year in showbiz, said she would love to work with National Award winning director Srijit Mukherjee, who is currently shooting "Nirbaak" with Sushmita Sen.
"I want to work with Srijit. I like his films a lot. I keep on meeting him in Mumbai. He had offered me 'Nirbaak', but I was doing another film that time.
"I have told him that I want to do something like 'Baishe Srabon' or 'Autograph'. I really love those films and yes I would love to work with him," she said.