- Rajkummar Rao Is All Set To Win Hearts With His Yet Another Quirky Character In Fanney Khan
- Mouni Roy On A Roll! Actress Bags Her Third Film Titled 'Made In China' Opposite Rajkumar Rao
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Are You Listening Abhishek? Rajkummar Rao Says People Are Calling Him & Aishwarya Rai A 'Couple'
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
Rajkummar Rao, known for playing serious and intense roles, will show his funny side in comedy-drama Dolly Ki Doli, says Arbaaz Khan.
"His character in the film is different from the serious kind of roles he is currently doing in most of his films. People will like him in this particular role," Arbaaz said here on Monday at a screening of Rajkummar's film Citylights.
"It is a little more comic. He is playing a very interesting role," he added.
Dolly Ki Doli is about a girl who loots men after marrying them and then runs away. Sonam Kapoor plays the con girl, who uses her innocent looks to get people to get married to her and fall in her trap. And after marrying these men, she runs away with their valuables on the first night itself. As Pulkit plays a cop, he would be out to catch her in the film.
Rajkummar Rao who made a striking debut in Dibakar Banerjee's ensemble Love Sex Aur Dhokha in 2010, is one of the most promising talents in the country.