- Bhopal: A Prayer For Rain Movie Review- Disturbing And Hard-Hitting, Not To Be Missed
- Rajpal Yadav Signs Up For Kick 2
- Rajpal Yadav To Debut In Sandalwood
- Mika Singh Soon To Make Bollywood Debut!
- Zindagi 50/50 team has a blasting time in Film city
- Masti Express Review: falls short of expectations
- Mischa Barton furious over her DUI reference in Bling Ring
Actor Rajpal Yadav, who is making his debut in Hollywood with Bhopal - A Prayer For Rain, is extremely satisfied because working in the film is like a dream come true for him.
Director Ravi Kumar's film also features Hollywood names Mischa Barton and Martin Sheen as well as Indian-American actor Kal Penn. Tannishtha Chatterjee too joins the cast of the film, which will hit Indian screens in December.
"I am extremely satisfied with my Hollywood debut and it's a dream come true for me," said Rajpal Yadav.
"I have been part of the industry for so long and I have played comedy roles, supporting roles, and lead roles, but when you get such a project, you feel satisfied as an actor," added Rajpal, who featured in films like Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon and Main, Meri Patni... Aur Woh.
Bhopal - A Prayer For Rain is based on true events of 1984 when a toxic gas leak from the Union Carbide Corporation's pesticide plant in the Madhya Pradesh capital killed and maimed thousands of people.
"I am playing the lead in it. I am playing actress Tannishtha's husband. It will release in India on December 5 and November 7 in the US," the actor said.