- Ram Gopal Varma Shares A Throwback Picture With Sridevi!
- Sridevi Was An Unhappy Woman; Was Penniless When Boney Kapoor Came To Her Life: RGV's Open Letter
- I Hate Her! I Hate God For Killing Sridevi & I Hate Sridevi For Dying: Ram Gopal Varma
- Mia Malkova & Ram Gopal Varma's God, S*x & Truth To Release On This Day!
- Sunny Leone OUT! Adult Star Mia Malkova To Be The New Sensation? RGV Ropes In Mia For His Next
- RGV’s Shocking Comments On Rajamouli, Jr NTR & Ram Charan!
Ram Gopal Varma seems to be having a bad day, after getting embroiled in a controversy over his objectionable tweets on Ganesh Chaturthi, the filmmaker has managed to get trapped in yet another new controversy.
If on one side, RGV is getting booked for hurting religious sentiments of Hindus, on the other end he has been accused of not repaying 5 crores he took for making Satya 2. Ram Gopal Varma is already under investigation for not paying service tax since 2012 and now he has been accused by the proprietor of a production house, Lotus Allied Mediamatics for taking Rs 5 crore towards producing Satya 2 and failing to return the money after the film's release.
He apparently even made a promise of 25 per cent share of the profits, but the filmmaker has failed to repay the amount to the concerned person. Complainant Dr Arun Sharma claimed that the filmmaker approached him with the proposal of making Satya 2 in September last year, and an agreement was entered into by Dream Force Enterprises, Mediamatics and Mammoth Media & Entertainment.
The filmmaker has reportedly stopped responding to their calls and even threatened them stating he has good underworld connections. The complaint also states that RGV had promised to open a bank account specifically for spending the Rs 5 crore and to the deposit movie revenue. But on further notice, it has been observed that Dream Force Enterprises has not opened any escrow account.
The complaint also stated that Rs 2.5 crore was paid by cheque, and the rest was to be paid to the make-up artists, camera persons and other crew, supplied by Mediamatics. Officials have also reported that Dream Force Productions Pvt Ltd and Dream Force Enterprises don't appear in any of their records.
So now all we are waiting for is Ram Gopal Varma's response on this matter, to find out if there is any truth to all these accusations.