- Hey Ranbir & Deepika! You Might Get EMOTIONAL After Reading What Imtiaz Ali Has To Say About You Two
- Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Look So Good! Imtiaz Ali Shares A Throwback Pic From Tamasha Sets!
- Tisca Chopra Turns Producer After Suggestion From Tamasha Film-maker Imtiaz Ali!
- Anushka Sharma: Ranbir Kapoor Is Here To Stay In Bollywood!
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Teaser: Gauri Khan Gives A Thumbs Up To Karan Johar’s Film!
- Must See Pictures! Mallika Sherawat Holidaying In Corsica
- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
Sajid Nadiadwala is geared up to bring the hit pairing of Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone back to screens with the movie Tamasha. Making it even bigger is that he has roped in director Imtiaz Ali for the film.
The second schedule for the movie Tamasha shoot has recently begun in the snow clad mountains of Shimla. Directed by Imtiaz Ali, Tamasha is one of the most anticipated forthcoming Bollywood films.
The shooting of Tamasha starring Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone took place in Corsica, France in July 2014. Ranbir Kapoor plays a free spirited person who wants to spread happiness and Deepika Padukone's character in the film is of an adventurous and fun-loving girl.
There are several sequences which the duo were dabbling in dance and staging skits for the locals. The troupe is one of the reasons for the film's title ‘Tamasha' which also refers to the Shakespearean monologue, 'All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players'.
A. R. Rahman is all set to take over the audiences with his new tunes in Tamasha, and the combination of Sajid Nadiadwala, A.R. Rahman, Imtiaz Ali, Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone has already made this one of the most anticipated releases of 2015.