- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
- At Some Stage, I Do Want To Make A Documentary: Rajkumar Hirani
- THE TRUTH IS OUT! Alia Bhatt REACTS To Rumours About Dating Her 'Brahmastra' Co-Star Ranbir Kapoor
- Birthday In Bulgaria! Here's How Ranbir Kapoor Will Make Alia Bhatt's Born Day An Extra Special
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor is not someone who is known to be having good rapport with the media and a recent reported incident yet again proves the same.
Ranbir Kapoor and his supposed girlfriend Katrina Kaif have reportedly shifted to a new house which has been the talk of the town in the recent days.
Rockstar actor Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif's alleged love affair has always been a hot topic for media and the recent ruckus happened while, some media people tried to capture a glimpse of Ranbir and Katrina entering their love nest.
One publication reported that actor Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif were entering their house and the former got very angry when he noticed that some shutterbugs were taking pictures of the duo.
"They were entering their house when Ranbir spotted a group of journos filming them. He lost his cool and ran towards them hurling abuses. The channel crew fled the scene and he chased them for some time. Though he was not able to get hold of them, he found their equipment and took them with him. Later, Ranbir asked the car driver to call the crew but the driver apologised and claimed it was his first day at work. Ranbir was extremely angry and used some swear words at the media persons," quoted the publication.
Well, it is true that everyone including Bollywood actors have the right to privacy and media people should not cross the line but being such cute and happening celebrity couple, you just can't escape the attention, is'nt it?