- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
- At Some Stage, I Do Want To Make A Documentary: Rajkumar Hirani
- THE TRUTH IS OUT! Alia Bhatt REACTS To Rumours About Dating Her 'Brahmastra' Co-Star Ranbir Kapoor
- Birthday In Bulgaria! Here's How Ranbir Kapoor Will Make Alia Bhatt's Born Day An Extra Special
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Ranbir Kapoor On Manjeet Hirani's Book: It Reinstates Everything I Have Ever Felt About My Pets!
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
Ranbir Kapoor was in Mumbai promoting the newly unveiled Hero Motorcorp. Ranbir Kapoor was very cool and relaxed while addressing the reporters and spoke much about his new pad, relocation and about Preity Zinta.
Ranbir who usually keeps to himself voiced out his thoughts about Preity Zinta which came as a big surprise to many.
When asked about Preity-Ness ugly mess the actor said, "I know both Preity and Ness. Preity is an extremely strong and fierce but I do not have the idea of what exactly happened and cannot comment on the situation."
He added saying, "But if a man dares to touch a woman in a manner, which she is not pleased with then punishment is inevitable. I wish that this matter gets resolved soon and the decision is fair.
The case is in probe where Preity has filed a case against her ex-boy friend Ness that he has threatened, harassed and molested her in public.