- Arshad Warsi Out? Ranbir Kapoor To Step In As 'Circuit' In Sanjay Dutt's Munna Bhai Sequel?
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor & Karishma Tanna Get Naughty In 'Mujhe Chaand Pe Le Chalo' Song!
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
Ranbir Kapoor's birthday celebrations were full on, his lady love planned a surprise party to celebrate the actor's birthday, but unfortunately the party had to be ended early for he had a surgery scheduled for him the next day.
Katrina Kaif reportedly had thrown a surprise birthday party for Ranbir Kapoor on September 28. But the celebrations came to an halt and on Monday, the actor underwent surgery to treat his adenoid tonsil in a Mumbai hospital.
Ranbir apparently took a short break to recuperate. His papa, Rishi Kapoor spoke about Ranbir's condition, stating, "His adenoid surgery is routine. It's nothing major; it's a normal thing, like sinus. Ranbir had five days off, so he got the operation done. He will be discharged today."
Reportedly this adenoid had been troubling Ranbir and the actor had some trouble sleeping and so would ended up getting some sleep with his mouth open, to facilitate breathing.
Well, we wish the actor speedy recovery as the actor has just got 5 days break after which he has to get back to finishing of his projects. Ranbir is currently shooting for Tamasha with Deepika Padukone and Roy with Arjun Rampal and Jacqueline Fernandez.