- Sanju: New Poster Featuring Ranbir Kapoor And Paresh Rawal Is Giving Us Emotional Feels!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor- Sonam Kapoor's Playful Vibes Gives A Hint Of Sanjay Dutt's Crazy Love Life!
- CONFIRMED! Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju Trailer To Be OUT On 30th May
- What Happened When Aamir Khan Told Rajkumar Hirani That He Wants To Play Sanjay Dutt?
- Bollywood Actor Ranbir Kapoor Paid A Whopping Amount To Host A TV Show!
- Why Did Aamir Khan Refuse To Play Ranbir Kapoor’s Father In Sanjay Dutt’s Biopic?
Ranbir Kapoor's Bombay Velvet will now release in May 2015. Earlier the release date was announced as November 28, 2014 but now it won't be ready before that date. Given the huge amount of VFX work that is still pending, Bombay Velvet's release date is now postponed to May 2015.
Director Anurag Kashyap is recreating the Bombay of the 60s and the makers did not anticipate that the VFX would take so long to complete. The heavy post production will go on till January and the makers have decided to push the release to May.
The romantic thriller is being presented by Fox Star Studios and has been produced by Phantom Films. It also stars Anushka Sharma and Karan Johar.
Anurag Kashyap says, "We have just realised that It will take a long time to finish VFX of the film which we had not anticipated. I'm recreating an era gone by and we had not thought that it needs so much post production. I'm finally learning what it takes to make a big film."
However, buzz was that Ranbir Kapoor was not so happy with the way the film was shot and wanted major portions of the film to be reshot. When Ranbir was quizzed on this issue he responded, "We are very proud of Anurag's vision of Bombay Velvet and want to put the best product out. The film's VFX is taking time and hence we have decided to move to May. We don't want to do a hasty job."