- Baaghi 2 Review: Not For Love! Tiger Shroff's Ronnie Should Have Rebelled Against The Poor Direction
- Randeep Hooda Should Have Won An Award For Sarabjit, Says An Upset Omung Kumar
- LEAKED! Tiger Shroff's New Mature Look From Baaghi 2 Will Leave Your Jaw Dropped
- Regrets Are Worse Than Mistakes: Randeep Hooda
- Randeep Hooda: If A Woman Enjoys S*x, It Doesn't Mean That She Is A Slut!
- Gurmehar Kaur’s Response To Randeep Hooda, ‘I Didn’t Tweet, My Hands Did’! Sets Twitter Ablaze
Gada recently met with the director of Rang Rasiya, Ketan Mehta and finalised the date of its release.
According to sources close to the film, "It was Ketan's birthday and Gada's thumbs-up to his film was the perfect birthday gift. Ketan has waited six years for the movie to see the light of day."
On asking about the clash with Shah Rukh Khan's Happy New Year, Gada said, "Shah Rukh is a big star and I'm not competing with him. But there is an angle in the film which justifies a Diwali release."
When Jayantilal Gada was asked if he was going to use the intimate scenes between Randeep and Nandana in Rang Rasiya to bring in the crowds he added, "No, that's not the plan. Much has been written about the film and people are already aware of what Rang Rasiya is all about. We will bring in the crowds through our content and aesthetics alone."
Nandana Sen, co-actor of Rang Rasiya who settled down in New York will return to India to promote her film.