- Randeep Hooda-Nandana Sen's Rang Rasiya Impresses B-Town
- Rang Rasiya (3 Days) First Weekend Collection At Box Office
- Randeep Hooda: No Film Complete Without Critical Reviews
- OMG! Nandana Sen Goes Topless In Rang Rasiya (Leaked Video)
- Randeep Hooda's Rang Rasiya Box Office Prediction
- Rang Rasiya Movie Review: Don't Miss To Watch This One
Bollywood has seen many actors who has gone to great lengths to transform themselves to the character they play. Here's another example of an actor who went the extra mile for his role.
If sources from the sets of ‘Rang Rasiya' are to be believed, Randeep Hooda would religiously shoot for 12 hours a day. After that, the actor would work out for an hour and then sit down with director Ketan Mehta to discuss the next day's scenes. This was his schedule throughout the 75 day shoot.
If that was not all, here's something that completely moved everyone on the set. The actor refused to stall the shoot of the film even after he got five stitches on his upper lip following a fall while shooting a particular scene. He eventually ended up covering the stitches with his moustache.
Ketan Mehta highlighted another incident where the actor had to shoot a lengthy monologue and to everyone's surprise he delivered it so well that he received a grand applause from the crew.
With such dedication, the talented actor is surely setting an example for Bollywood's newcomers.
Presented by Jayantilal Gada (Pen), Rang Rasiya is directed by Ketan Mehta, produced by Deepa Sahi and Aanand Mahendroo. It stars Randeep Hooda, Nandana Sen and newcomer Triptha Parashar in lead roles. ‘Rang Rasiya' is set to release on November 7, 2014.