- Randeep Hooda-Nandana Sen's Rang Rasiya Impresses B-Town
- Rang Rasiya (3 Days) First Weekend Collection At Box Office
- Randeep Hooda: No Film Complete Without Critical Reviews
- OMG! Nandana Sen Goes Topless In Rang Rasiya (Leaked Video)
- Randeep Hooda's Rang Rasiya Box Office Prediction
- Rang Rasiya Movie Review: Don't Miss To Watch This One
- Randeep Hooda Should Have Won An Award For Sarabjit, Says An Upset Omung Kumar
The controversial story of the 19th century painter Raja Ravi Varma is made as Rang Rasiya featuring Randeep Hooda and Nandana Sen. The new poster of Rang Rasiya is out. The painter of 19th century was disgraced by society for his bold paintings.
The posters of the film Rang Rasiya are very colourful and particularly concentrated on paintings that made a big impact on society by the painer of 19th century Raja Ravi Varma.
Check out the different posters that have come out for the movie which looks quite impressive and shot in a very aesthetic way.
This new and latest poster signifies that particular fact that he was the first one to paint Gods and Goddesses and particularly Sugandha, his favourite muse.
This bright and colourful poster of the film portraying Goddess Saraswati by Nandana Sena and Randeep Hooda standing with a paint brush behind her is highly impressive and impactful.
Randeep Hooda was last seen in Salman Khan's Kick. He will be playing the role of Raja Ravi Varma and will be seen in a different avatar in Rang Rasiya.
Nandana Sen plays his muse and will be seen doing a bold role. This film which was stuck under controversy for it's bold content has finally got a nod ahead and will hit the screens on November 7.
The story is written by Jayantilal Gada, Rang Rasiya is directed by Ketan Mehta and produced by Deepa Sahi and Anand Mahendroo.