- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Rani Mukerji's Hichki To Be Screened At Shanghai Film Festival
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Are Married Now! INSIDE PICS Of Celebs From The Wedding Are Unmissable
- INSIDE PHOTOS From Sonam Kapoor's Mehendi: Rani Mukerji Joins The Squad; Anand Ahuja Caught BLUSHING
- Rani Mukerji Gives Her Two Cents About Feminism, Says Individual Identity Is Everything!
Rani Mukerji is enjoying every moment of her happy married life and now the actress wants to enjoy motherhood also.
Very few actresses desire to have babies early in their married life as it is supposed to hamper their filmy career. However, Rani holds a different notion and prefers to have a happy family if she needs to choose between family and films.
The Chopra family 'bahu' further stated that she is more contented to produce children rather than films and stressed that her choice is not influenced by any sort of family pressure as such.
Rani in fact, having married to Aditya Chopra, is keen to have children and start her family as soon as possible.
We wish Rani all the very best for her future plans.
Rani Mukerji will soon be seen in her upcoming film Mardaani in a whole new avatar, the trailer of which was recently released.