- Rani Mukerji, Rajkummar Hirani And Vicky Kaushal To Attend IFFM
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- Akash Ambani's Engagement: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Ranbir-Alia & Others Spotted [PICS]
- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Rani Mukerji's Hichki To Be Screened At Shanghai Film Festival
Rani Mukherji plays a fearless cop and her hard work has impressed the Interpol as well.
A high ranking lady Interpol inspector educated Mardaani's team on women cops. The real life cop was integral in sharing details with them about female cops in the field.
Rani was keen on getting the nuances and mannerisms of a female cop right and so she went the extra length to prepare for her role and trained hard for Mardaani.
Rani as a tough cop has not only impressed critics and fans but also earned appreciation from the Interpol. The inspector was keen on meeting Rani and she visited the Mardaani sets in Mumbai.
The inspector gave Rani her feedback and congratulated her. She was so impressed by the actress that the inspector gifted Rani a silver plate with a lovely Interpol engraving.
Rani was touched by this gesture and expressed gladness for the positive remarks. Rani is super excited for her film Mardaani that releases on 22nd August.