- Rani Mukerji, Rajkummar Hirani And Vicky Kaushal To Attend IFFM
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- Akash Ambani's Engagement: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Ranbir-Alia & Others Spotted [PICS]
- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Rani Mukerji's Hichki To Be Screened At Shanghai Film Festival
Rani Mukerji who will be next seen in Mardaani as a fearless cop got candid in an interview with Oneindia reporter, Sonika Mishra. Rani Mukerji who got married to long time beau Aditya Chopra expressed that she is in love with none other than the creator of romantic characters in Bollywood.
In the interview, Rani Mukerji said, "I am married to the creator of Raj and Rahul. Adi is the one who made romantic movies like DDLJ, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai to name a few." When asked that Adi is rumoured to be unromantic and a very serious businessman, Rani replied blushing, "I am married to the soul of these romantic movies. He is very romantic and you can make that out by his movies itself. So you can understand now how is my married life." Well that is true as Aditya created hit romantic characters of Raj and Rahul in movies like DDLJ, KKHH, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham to name a few.
Rani Mukerji was linked to Yash Raj's son Aditya Chopra since many years. However, the couple maintained silence and surprised everyone when the secretly tied the knot in front of very close family members and friends in Italy. Rani and Adi tied the knot on April 21st, 2014 in 2014. Aditya was earlier married to Payal Khanna but the couple got divorced. Apparently after 3 years of divorce, Rani and Aditya Chopra started dating but kept it very private.
Rani Mukerji is making her comeback as a fearless cop Shivani in Mardaani which is again produced by none other than the hubby of new bride, Aditya Chopra.