- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- Akash Ambani's Engagement: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Ranbir-Alia & Others Spotted [PICS]
- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Rani Mukerji's Hichki To Be Screened At Shanghai Film Festival
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Are Married Now! INSIDE PICS Of Celebs From The Wedding Are Unmissable
Among them are also business tycoon Mukesh Ambani and his wife Nita Ambani who were extremely keen to watch the film.
The subject as well as the promos of the movie Mardaani generated a lot of interest among Mukesh Ambani and his wife to watch the film.
There was a special screening of the film for the Ambani couple and they had a lot of positive things to say about Rani Mukerji's Mardaani.
The film has been snowballing even at the box office, growing by positive word of mouth.
Rani is personally elated with all the feedback. She is glad that Mardaani is making a connect with people and hopeful that it will make a difference.
Rani Mukerji starrer Mardaani has been directed by pradeep Sarkar and produced under YRF banner.