- Rani Mukerji, Rajkummar Hirani And Vicky Kaushal To Attend IFFM
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- Akash Ambani's Engagement: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Ranbir-Alia & Others Spotted [PICS]
- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Rani Mukerji's Hichki To Be Screened At Shanghai Film Festival
Rani Mukerji paid a visit to Pune where she met IPS officer Meeran Borwankar.
It is to be mentioned, Meeran Borwankar is presently holding the position of Police Commissoner of Pune.
Mardaani actress, Rani Mukerji had a good conversation with the actual lady cop whereby both of them shared some personal experiences.
Although, Rani Mukerji played the role of a Crime Branch officer in Mardaani, it is being supposed that it was Meeran Borwankar who inspired Rani. Meeran Borwankar also was an investigating officer in the Mumbai 26/11 case.
The movie Mardaani presented Rani Mukerji in never-seen-before role of a police officer and the story revolved around the case of human trafficking.
Although, Mardaani did an average business at the Box Office, the film received positive response from the critics and the film industry.