- Rani Mukerji, Rajkummar Hirani And Vicky Kaushal To Attend IFFM
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- Akash Ambani's Engagement: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Ranbir-Alia & Others Spotted [PICS]
- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Rani Mukerji's Hichki To Be Screened At Shanghai Film Festival
Rani Mukerji is leaving no stone unturned to promote her upcoming movie, Mardaani. The movie which is slated to release on 29th August is about a fearless cop, Shivani Shivaji Roy who tries to get into the root of flesh trade and trafficking mafia.
It is rumoured that while Rani Mukerji was on her way to a promotional event of Mardaani, a traffic cop stopped the Bong beauty on the road. The traffic cop did not stop the car for breaking the signal but to express how impressed he was after seeing the trailer and promos of Mardaani.
As soon as the actress was about to question as to why her car was stopped, the traffic cop explained that he wanted to tell her in person that he really liked her role and Mardaani's trailer. The traffic cop who was on duty also said that he along with his wife and daughter are really excited to watch Rani in this fearless role.
Well Rani has been getting a lot of compliments for her bold and de-glam look as a cop in Mardaani. It is also said that in one of the scenes, Rani had to shoot at the police commissioner's office. After the shot was over, the real police officers who were watching the shooting were all praising Rani and even said that she suited the role perfectly!
We too agree as Rani has not only gone bold but also tried stunts which makes it unique in its own way! The movie which is releasing this month end is produced by he hubby, Aditya Chopra.