- Kapil Sharma’s Close Friend REVEALS What’s Wrong With The Comedian & Why He Cancelled The Shoot!
- Did Sony TV Incur A Loss Of Rs 30 Lakhs Because Of Kapil Sharma?
- Is Sony TV Taking A Risk By Bringing Kapil Sharma Back?
- Family Time With Kapil Sharma: Did Kapil Sharma Cancel ‘Hichki’ Rani Mukherjee’s Shoot?
- Bigg Boss 11: Aiyaary’s Sidharth Malhotra & Manoj Bajpai Join Salman; Housemates Count The Votes!
- Bigg Boss 11: Luv Tyagi Eliminated; Feels Shilpa Shinde Will Win; Rani, Sidharth & Manoj Join Salman
Bollywood beauty Rani Mukherjee, who rarely makes appearances at fashion events in the capital, is making an exception for good friend and designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee's opening show at the Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week 2014 Tuesday. However, she won't be seen as a showstopper.
A well-placed source told IANS that Rani will attend Sabyasachi's show, and that she will take the front row seat at the event.
Rani is among the top celebrity clients of the ace designer, who is even said to have created a special lehenga for the actress's wedding ceremony. In April, she married film producer Aditya Chopra in Italy.
On the big screen, Rani, who was last seen in 'Talaash: The Answer Lies Within', will next feature in 'Mardaani' in which she plays a strong, bold and fearless police officer.
The Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week 2014 will be held for six days at hotel Taj Palace. Designers like Manish Malhotra, Manish Arora, Anju Modi and Varun Bahl are scheduled to showcase their high-end couture lines.