- THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS! Nargis Fakhri Isn't Getting Married To Uday Chopra
- BIG FAT INDIAN WEDDING! Nargis Fakhri & Uday Chopra Are GETTING MARRIED; Here Are The Details
- OMG! Remember Uday Chopra? We Bet You CAN’T Recognize Him In His Latest Pictures, Looks So Different
- JUST A RUMOUR! This Is What Nargis Fakhri Has To Say About Getting Married To Uday Chopra
- I Am Not Dating Uday Chopra: Nargis Fakhri
- Not For Uday Chopra! Nargis Fakhri Shares Her Super Hot Bikini Pictures On Instagram & Looks Wow!
- Rani Mukerji: We Are Actors & Not Models; We Have To First Do Justice To Who We Are On Screen!
Actor-producer Uday Chopra says his sister-in-law Rani Mukerji is a homemaker and it was she who brought the family together after the demise of his father Yash Chopra.
Rani and Uday shared screen space in Mujhse Dosti Karoge which was her first film with the YRF banner.
"I have known Rani since years. We have worked together in Mujhse Dosti Karoge and we bonded right then. She is a great person, it is great to have her around. She has great Indian values. She is a homemaker," said Uday.
The brother-in-law further added, "When she came into the family, which was kind of broken after my father passed away, we got rebound. Her family is now part of our family."
When asked what she thinks about his career and work, Uday says, "She is very supportive. And she tells me that I am going to be a big man and that I will be buying private planes etc. She believes I am going to do very well in my work. She always blesses me and wishes the best for me."
Aditya and Rani got married in April in Italy. The wedding was a very small and intimate affair with very close family and friends in attendance.
"I am travelling since the time they got married. I came back now for the release of Grace of Monaco and then I go back. I am upset that I haven't got enough time to spend with them," Uday said.
Uday has no plans to settle down as he wants to focus on his career for sometime. "I am not thinking of settling down at the moment. There is no pressure on me. I am 41 and my mother has given up. She is happy that at least Adi (his brother Aditya) is settled. My focus right now is work and I want to build my company," Uday said.