- Rani Mukerji: We Are Actors & Not Models; We Have To First Do Justice To Who We Are On Screen!
- Rani Mukherji's Open Letter On Her Birthday Is A Tight Slap To The Double Standards Of Bollywood!
- HE PROVED THEM WRONG! Ajay Devgn Was Told By People That 'He Is Not A Hero Material'
- Karan Johar On His Biggest Hichki: I Used To Get Teased A Lot For My Girlish Voice As A Child
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- WHOM IS SHE HINTING AT? Rani Mukherji's Take On Pay Disparity Will Give Major Burns To Some Actors
Kareena Kapoor who is a star herself feels that actress Rani Mukherji is the finest actress of B-town. The actress who is geared up for the release of the film Singham Returns said that she will definitely watch the film Mardaani in which Rani Mukherji is playing the role of a police officer.
Kareena was quoted saying, "Rani is a dear friend. We have done three films together and we get along very well. We both are mad, talk incessantly and love talking and eating when we meet. To me, she is one of the finest actresses in Bollywood."
Sometime back Rani Mukherji had said that Singham Returns and Mardaani should not be compared. Kareena said that Singham Returns is an entertainer whereas Mardaani an issue-based film.
Both the actresses have romanced Saif Ali Khan on the big screen and the Begum of Pataudi said that Rani is Saif's favourite actress. Kareena was quoted saying, "To like a new actress he has to see movies (laughs)! But I know he liked Rani a lot apart from me, so you can count her as one of his favorites."
Kareena and Rani were last seen together in the film Talaash opposite Aamir Khan.