- Rani Mukerji: We Are Actors & Not Models; We Have To First Do Justice To Who We Are On Screen!
- Rani Mukherji's Open Letter On Her Birthday Is A Tight Slap To The Double Standards Of Bollywood!
- HE PROVED THEM WRONG! Ajay Devgn Was Told By People That 'He Is Not A Hero Material'
- Karan Johar On His Biggest Hichki: I Used To Get Teased A Lot For My Girlish Voice As A Child
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- WHOM IS SHE HINTING AT? Rani Mukherji's Take On Pay Disparity Will Give Major Burns To Some Actors
Uday Chopra who had Rani Mukherji as co-star in his Mujhse Dosti Karoge and who is now his 'bhabhi' (sister-in-law) is glad, and says she's always been a well-wisher for him. Rani has become Uday's well-wisher not just now but always, says Uday.
Rani married Uday's elder brother Aditya Chopra in a 'hush hush' affair in Italy this April.
"They have got married and she's part of our family. We have welcomed her and her family. She is certainly a homemaker," Uday said.
"Our bonding has been great ever since we worked together in 'Mujhse Dosti Karoge' and she is somebody whom I can always talk to. Today she is my bhabhi, and she always hopes that I really succeed in whatever I do. And of course she is my bhabhi now, but more than that she is my well-wisher," he added.
Uday, who has been seen in the Dhoomfranchise of his home banner Yash Raj Films, is currently looking after the Hollywood wing of the production house, YRF Entertainment.