- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Are Married Now! INSIDE PICS Of Celebs From The Wedding Are Unmissable
- INSIDE PHOTOS From Sonam Kapoor's Mehendi: Rani Mukerji Joins The Squad; Anand Ahuja Caught BLUSHING
- Rani Mukerji Gives Her Two Cents About Feminism, Says Individual Identity Is Everything!
- INTERVIEW! Rani Mukerji: I Look Up To Shahrukh, Salman And Aamir Khan & Will Do Anything For Them!
- Rani Mukerji: I Felt What True Love Is After Giving Birth To Adira!
- Rani Mukerji Talks About Hichki's Success: I Am Happy You Accepted Me With Open Arms
However, the Bong beauty does not want to change her surname from Mukerji to Chopra.
Rani Mukerji tied marriage knots with Aditya Chopra in last April in a close-door ceremony at Italy and the actress seems to be very happy with her husband Aditya.
But, Rani wants to retain her surname for the sake of her fans as she wants to be recognised by the same name she has.
"I love my name and I will keep to that. For my films, people know me as Rani Mukerji and they will always know me by that name. Personally, when I admit my childern in school that time there will be change of surname. But for my fans it will always remain Rani Mukerji," said the beautiful actress.
Meanwhile, Rani also talked about the quite marriage with Aditya. "I had no hand in this. My husband asked me to go to Italy for the wedding and I couldn't say anything. I had no choice. He likes to concentrate more on his work rather than being seen," said Rani.
Rani who is busy with her upcoming film Mardaani furrther added, "Though he is married to an actor I don't think he is entitled to be a media savvy person. He is an individual and he will like to maintain his privacy like always. As long as he is visible to me I am very happy."