- Here Is Why Rannvijay Singh Refused Bigg Boss Offer...
- Roadies X4: Crew Members Meet With An Accident; Neha, Rannvijay & Karan Tweet
- Rannvijay Singh Features In A Fashion Brand's Ad Campaign; Check It Out...
- MTV Roadies X2: Chaos In Delhi With Fake Audition Message Spread!
- Rannvijay Singh: 3 A.M Is Not A Sexual Horror Film
- 3 A.M. Movie Review: Moderately Scary
Rannvijay was recently shooting at night for 3 AM at the Great Eastern Mill and the actor said that he felt some abnormal movements and a strange smell at certain sections of the mill.
However, Rannvijay wanted that the shoot should end on time and so he did not share his experience with anyone on the sets.
Although, Rannvijay was very scared at the moment but he controlled his mind and concentrated on the shooting.
Interestingly after the shoot, when Rannvijay spoke about his scary experiences at the site, some other members of the crew claimed that they also felt paranormal activities at the mill.
Directed by Vishal Mahadkar, the horror movie 3 AM stars Rannvijay Singh, Anindita Nayar, Salil Acharya and Kavin Dave in lead roles. The film is set to release on September 26th.