- After Ranveer Singh And Varun Dhawan, Kartik Aaryan Makes It To The 100 Crore Club!
- BIZARRE! Ranveer Singh's Shocking Revelation About How A Fan Once Filmed Him In N*de
- Simmba: Sara Ali Khan To Play Ranveer Singh's Love Interest, Here Comes The Official Announcement!
- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
- Padmaavat Controversy Was Hugely Infuriating: Ranveer Singh
- Mumbai HC Refuses Interim Relief To Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor In AIB Event Row
- Irrfan Khan Shares His State Of Mind, Says Just Keep Going As Nothing Is Final In Life
Bajirao Mastani, Sanjay Leela Bhasali's magnum opus shooting has been stalled. This is the second time, the workers on the sets have revolted like this alleging non-payment of wages.
A sources revealed, "The issue has been going on for a long time. The light technicians and spot boys were not paid. The production team kept on delaying their payment and the workers were continuing without their wages. The Allied Mazdoor Union decided that they have had enough and launched a non-cooperation movement in the morning."
The source further added that on giving some assurance that their payment would be cleared by evening the workers returned to sets within an hour, "But that was not to be. So, the workers resorted to a ceasework from 7 to 9 pm. Later, the production team gave them a cheque of nearly Rs 8.5 lakh to restart the shoot."