- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
Bajirao Mastani, Sanjay Leela Bhasali's magnum opus shooting has been stalled. This is the second time, the workers on the sets have revolted like this alleging non-payment of wages.
A sources revealed, "The issue has been going on for a long time. The light technicians and spot boys were not paid. The production team kept on delaying their payment and the workers were continuing without their wages. The Allied Mazdoor Union decided that they have had enough and launched a non-cooperation movement in the morning."
The source further added that on giving some assurance that their payment would be cleared by evening the workers returned to sets within an hour, "But that was not to be. So, the workers resorted to a ceasework from 7 to 9 pm. Later, the production team gave them a cheque of nearly Rs 8.5 lakh to restart the shoot."