- Mumbai HC Refuses Interim Relief To Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor In AIB Event Row
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- WOW! Deepika Padukone Has Started Shopping For Her Wedding; Marriage With Ranveer Singh Fixed
- Shahid Kapoor Doing DAMAGE CONTROL? Reveals He Told Ranveer Singh, 'Don’t Complain Just Be Grateful'
- HOT SCOOP! This Superstar To Have A Special Cameo In The Climax Scene Of Ranveer Singh's Simmba?
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- Fukrey Returns Teaser: The Jugaadu Boys Are Back & You Won't Stop Laughing At Their Crazy Antics!
From the promos and songs of the film that we have seen uptil now, we can see that Ranveer is largely wearing white, while Ali Zafar is wearing black.
In many scenes of Kill Dil, Ranveer and Ali have worn the exact same attire but in the colour they favour. In the title track, Ranveer has worn a white lungi and vest while Ali has worn a black lungi and vest.
So we thought that the colours were reflective of their characters or would have something to do with their attitudes and characteristics.
But when we inquired around, we realized it was more fun than intellectual. Apparently, both Ranveer and Ali were fooling around with their stylists when they were deciding on the outfits and clothes.
In fact, Ranveer and Ali decided between themselves which colour they would wear. Ranveer chose white, while Ali chose black for their respective characters.
From the promos of Kill Dil, Ranveer's character looks mischevious and bubbly whereas Ali's character looks darker and more sobre and serious.
Yash Raj Films' Kill Dil is an action packed masala entertainer filled with romance and thrill, directed by Shaad Ali.