- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
From the promos and songs of the film that we have seen uptil now, we can see that Ranveer is largely wearing white, while Ali Zafar is wearing black.
In many scenes of Kill Dil, Ranveer and Ali have worn the exact same attire but in the colour they favour. In the title track, Ranveer has worn a white lungi and vest while Ali has worn a black lungi and vest.
So we thought that the colours were reflective of their characters or would have something to do with their attitudes and characteristics.
But when we inquired around, we realized it was more fun than intellectual. Apparently, both Ranveer and Ali were fooling around with their stylists when they were deciding on the outfits and clothes.
In fact, Ranveer and Ali decided between themselves which colour they would wear. Ranveer chose white, while Ali chose black for their respective characters.
From the promos of Kill Dil, Ranveer's character looks mischevious and bubbly whereas Ali's character looks darker and more sobre and serious.
Yash Raj Films' Kill Dil is an action packed masala entertainer filled with romance and thrill, directed by Shaad Ali.