- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
Asked how Deepika reacted to his new look, Ranveer said, "Deepika loved the look. I had shown her my pictures in costume. She is very happy and excited about joining the shoot of the film... it will happen within a couple of months."
Is Ranveer himself used to seeing his hairless skull in the mirror?
"I felt nervous when I was in the car and on the way for my 'mundan' (head-shaving). But I have chosen to play Bajirao, who was a bald guy. Eight years ago, I had gone bald too, so it's a welcome change. I like to do different things to keep myself amused and excited," he said.
But Ranveer is also keeping a shendi -- a tuft of hair left on top or on the back of the head.
"It will hopefully grow long by the end of the film! The shoot will take a year and Mr. Bhansali doesn't want this look to become public. He has asked me to wear a hat whenever I go out," said Ranveer.