- Mumbai HC Refuses Interim Relief To Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor In AIB Event Row
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- WOW! Deepika Padukone Has Started Shopping For Her Wedding; Marriage With Ranveer Singh Fixed
- Shahid Kapoor Doing DAMAGE CONTROL? Reveals He Told Ranveer Singh, 'Don’t Complain Just Be Grateful'
- HOT SCOOP! This Superstar To Have A Special Cameo In The Climax Scene Of Ranveer Singh's Simmba?
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
Asked how Deepika reacted to his new look, Ranveer said, "Deepika loved the look. I had shown her my pictures in costume. She is very happy and excited about joining the shoot of the film... it will happen within a couple of months."
Is Ranveer himself used to seeing his hairless skull in the mirror?
"I felt nervous when I was in the car and on the way for my 'mundan' (head-shaving). But I have chosen to play Bajirao, who was a bald guy. Eight years ago, I had gone bald too, so it's a welcome change. I like to do different things to keep myself amused and excited," he said.
But Ranveer is also keeping a shendi -- a tuft of hair left on top or on the back of the head.
"It will hopefully grow long by the end of the film! The shoot will take a year and Mr. Bhansali doesn't want this look to become public. He has asked me to wear a hat whenever I go out," said Ranveer.