- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
It is uncertain whether supposed real life lovers Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone will marry each other or not but the duo are surely ready to tie the knot in the upcoming film Finding Fanny releasing on September 12th.
Ranveer Singh will be seen playing the role of Deepika's husband in the movie Finding Fanny and a recent picture released by the makers of the film bring out a glimpse of Ranveer and Deepika's marriage.
Ranveer will be seen doing a cameo in Finding Fanny as Deepika's husband but the actor's role will be a short one as he will die in the film.
Now the makers of Homi Adajania's Finding Fanny released a picture in which Ranveer dressed as groom is seen throwing a glass of wine while, Deepika dressed in a gorgeous white gown standing beside him.
Although, Ranveer and Deepika never admitted their supposed love affair in real life, the pair certainly looks adorable as a Christian couple.