- After Ranveer Singh And Varun Dhawan, Kartik Aaryan Makes It To The 100 Crore Club!
- BIZARRE! Ranveer Singh's Shocking Revelation About How A Fan Once Filmed Him In N*de
- Simmba: Sara Ali Khan To Play Ranveer Singh's Love Interest, Here Comes The Official Announcement!
- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
- Padmaavat Controversy Was Hugely Infuriating: Ranveer Singh
- Mumbai HC Refuses Interim Relief To Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor In AIB Event Row
- Irrfan Khan Shares His State Of Mind, Says Just Keep Going As Nothing Is Final In Life
Both Ranveer and Deepika are being trained in an ancient form of martial arts for the film.
It has been learnt that director Sanjay Leela Bhansali has asked Daksha Seth, an expert in the field to train Ranveer and Deepika in an ancient form of martial arts called Kalaripayattu.
The film Bajirao Mastani has a couple of fight sequences in which Ranveer will be seen doing some risky stunts, for which the actor is being trained for the martial arts.
On the other side, Deepika will showcase some classic dance moves for which the actress is learning Kathak but as per instruction from the director, both the stars will undergo martial arts training too.
Meanwhile, Sheth also confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I have been approached by Sanjay Leela Bhansali to train Ranveer and Deepika for Bajirao Mastani. I will have more clarity on this offer in a week's time. It's an unusual experience for me to work on a film. I have done so few of them. I am very excited as along with teaching, I will also get to learn something new."
The film Bajirao Mastani starring Ranveer and Deepika happens to be a dream project of th director.