- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
Ranveer Singh has played a thief on the big screen, but the Bollywood's sought-after actor describes himself as a simple person, who doesn't cheat or lie.
Asked how innocent he is in real life, he said, "I am not a cheat or a liar. I am very simple. I find excitement in my work and do it honestly. I don't like negativity, manipulation and politics. So, I stay very far from them."
"I'm blessed that I get an opportunity to do what I love for a living. I feel that you should approach life positively."
"Whenever I have done bad to anyone or betrayed anyone, the only person who suffers is me. It eats me from inside, so I have realised you should not wrong anybody. I choose to live an honest and clean life," he added.
His latest film Kill Dil also featuring Govinda, Ali Zafar is doing a decent job at the box office. Ranveer will be seen with his alleged girlfriend Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Bajirao Mastani next.