- Ranveer Singh In Conversation With Spiritual Guru Jaggi Vasudev At The IIMBue
- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
Directed by Shaad Ali, Yash Raj Films' latest venture Kill Dil will see Ranveer Singh sharing screen space with Govinda, Ali Zafar and Parineeti Chopra.
Ranveer says it was a dream come true to work with '90s superstar. "It is a very entertaining film full of comedy, romance, drama and action. Govindaji is a legend and the one reason to watch the film. He really is a master and his approach is very very old school. I am probably one of his biggest fans. I have seen his films -- some of them more than 50 times. I have seen all his songs. I don't love all of his movies but I love him. He is an icon," Ranveer said in a group interview here.
The actor feels it is Ali Zafar's best work so far. Ranveer revealed that unlike his previous toned avatar, Shaad Ali asked him to put on weight for Kill Dil. "In Gunday my face looked very hard and manly. That was needed in Ramleela too. But in Kill Dil I needed a face which is cute and sweet. So I shaved, got a hair cut and if you look at me from closely, my cheeks look very chubby," said Ranveer Singh.
He further added, "My character is like a child who has no philosophy. He always follows his big brother's instructions and then Parineeti comes in his life. She makes him realise that there can be a different life too."
The movie Kill Dil will release on November 14.