- Mumbai HC Refuses Interim Relief To Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor In AIB Event Row
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- WOW! Deepika Padukone Has Started Shopping For Her Wedding; Marriage With Ranveer Singh Fixed
- Shahid Kapoor Doing DAMAGE CONTROL? Reveals He Told Ranveer Singh, 'Don’t Complain Just Be Grateful'
- HOT SCOOP! This Superstar To Have A Special Cameo In The Climax Scene Of Ranveer Singh's Simmba?
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- Frustrated Without Roles! Parineeti Chopra To Become A Film Producer Instead?
Directed by Shaad Ali, Yash Raj Films' latest venture Kill Dil will see Ranveer Singh sharing screen space with Govinda, Ali Zafar and Parineeti Chopra.
Ranveer says it was a dream come true to work with '90s superstar. "It is a very entertaining film full of comedy, romance, drama and action. Govindaji is a legend and the one reason to watch the film. He really is a master and his approach is very very old school. I am probably one of his biggest fans. I have seen his films -- some of them more than 50 times. I have seen all his songs. I don't love all of his movies but I love him. He is an icon," Ranveer said in a group interview here.
The actor feels it is Ali Zafar's best work so far. Ranveer revealed that unlike his previous toned avatar, Shaad Ali asked him to put on weight for Kill Dil. "In Gunday my face looked very hard and manly. That was needed in Ramleela too. But in Kill Dil I needed a face which is cute and sweet. So I shaved, got a hair cut and if you look at me from closely, my cheeks look very chubby," said Ranveer Singh.
He further added, "My character is like a child who has no philosophy. He always follows his big brother's instructions and then Parineeti comes in his life. She makes him realise that there can be a different life too."
The movie Kill Dil will release on November 14.