- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Prakash Padukone, Says Her Father Is A Very Humble Person
- Mumbai HC Refuses Interim Relief To Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor In AIB Event Row
Deepika Padukone is basking in the success of her film, Happy New Year which got the biggest opening no Bollywood film has ever got. With her career going so well, we doubted if Deepika would opt for marriage but still the rumours about her tying the knot have been going strong.
A leading daily questioned her if the rumours were true and if she was really tying the knot in 2015, Deepika replied, "No, that's not true. I think there's a time and a place for everything. I don't think I am ready for that phase of my life yet."
The Happy New Year actress also said, "Marriage is a very beautiful thing. It's not something I want to rush into or something that I ever want to regret. I feel more marriages are crumbling today. They are breaking at the drop of the hat. I am nobody to comment on what other people are going through, but it's sad to see this."
Speaking about Ranveer, Deepika further added, "He (Ranveer) is a special person. I have known him now for two-three years, and have always maintained that Ranveer is a very special person. He has the ability to make people laugh and feel special. We are constantly surrounded by doubt and negativity, and today, people like him are lesser in number. He should retain this, since that's the greatest quality he has. I wish he never loses it. I keep telling him that."