- Ranveer Singh In Conversation With Spiritual Guru Jaggi Vasudev At The IIMBue
- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh has always been more or less outspoken about his personal life and recently the star revealed something very personal.
Ranveer Singh who endorses a condom brand, recently said that he lost his virginity at the age of just 12 years.
Ranveer Singh has certainly become one of the most sought after actors in the B-Town and his female fans are just crazy about his 'sex appeal'. But it seems Ranveer's 'sex appeal' was no less even when he was a minor, as the actor revealed that he lost his virginity to a woman older than him at the age of just 12 years.
Although, this fact may sound 'sexy' to some people, if we go by the Indian law we can say that Ranveer Singh was sexually abused in his childhood.
According to The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act (2012), which recognises anyone below the age of 18 years as 'child', sexual interactions or intimacies among or with children below the age of 18 years constitute an offence.
This Act does not recognise sexual autonomy of children in any form and children can also be held liable for committing sexual offences under the Act.
Although, Ranveer Singh said that he lost his virginity with a woman above his age out of curiosity, if we go by the mentioned Act, Ranveer Singh was sexually abused as a minor.
Well, we hope Ranveer is aware about this angle of his 'Choti Si Love-Making Story'.